Public Service Announcements

Air quality is a big concern for many residents. Stay informed by calling the Missoula Air Quality Hotline at 406-258-3600, or you can check current conditions updated hourly and log-on to Links are also available to real-time maps that show where fires are burning and how to prepare for changing conditions at

All Missoula County residents can use the drive-thru COVID-19 testing site at  the Garden City building at 4025 Flynn Lane just off West Broadway with prior approval. Anyone showing symptoms — a fever over 100.4, cough and trouble breathing — should call (406) 258-4636 before going out to be tested.

Our station webpages have the “COVID-19 Info” page, the latest information on the virus from reputable sources, Missoula City/County Health department, the CDC, WHO, and more. >MISSOULA CITY-COUNTY JOINT INFORMATION CENTER webpage   the 258-INFO (4636) number is staffed from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday

The Best Beginnings Child Care Scholarship has temporarily increased eligibility  using pandemic funding. The updates to the program also include $10.00 dollar monthly co-payments per scholarship family and a sliding fee scale for more Montana families. Find out more by calling Child Care Resources at 728-6446 or online at


A UM Career Fair is coming up Monday September 20th from 11am-2pm in the UC Ballroom. The off-campus student employment fair is for employers and organizations looking to employ UM Students on a part-time basis. The fair is open to all UM Students looking for flexible schedules that work around school commitments. To register or for more information, log on to

The Moon-Randolph Homestead is offering public tours from 11am to 5pm every Saturday through October, available on a first-come-first-served basis. Check out the Homestead’s heritage apple orchard, livestock and more. Play, picnic, draw, write and spend time in this cultural location. Find the best way to the Moon-Randolph Homestead and more at

The Historical Museum At Fort Missoula has moved into their Winter hours. The main museum building will be open Tuesday through Sunday from Noon to 5pm. Closed on Monday. The outside exhibits at the historic park will be open Noon to 4:30pm Tuesday through Sunday. To find out how to support the Historical Museum or for more information call 406-258-3471.

The Missoula Art Museum Presents Abstract Works by Neal Ambrose Smith now through February 26th, 2022. Neal Ambrose Smith is a contemporary Native American painter and sculptor. For more information go to


If you are 55+ and unemployed Easterseals-Goodwill can help; providing transitional employment services through the Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) Finding a job after temporarily leaving the work force can be difficult. Participants may also receive help updating resumes and learning interview skills. For details call 406-836-0670

The Boy Scouts of America have programs available. Either socially distanced or virtual. These programs promise to build character and leadership while providing adventures. Find out more at

Reformers Unanimous can help people struggling with addiction. The Lighthouse Baptist church hosts meetings Fridays at 7pm, with childcare provided. For more information call 240- fifty two, ninety four

Missoula Movers Coffee Walks are on Mondays, for active adults. Enjoy the company of new friends on guided walks through Missoula’s conservation lands, parks, and trails. After the walk, enjoy a hot drink with fellow hikers! Meets Mondays at Currents, 9 am-12 pm. Registration is $7 per walk. 406-721-7275

Missoula County’s Election Center online can provide voter and election services Elections Center staff can help with all voter services, including registration, requesting an absentee ballot, address changes, retrieving undeliverable ballots and issuing replacement ballots. Voters can check their ward, registration status and polling place location at

The Poverello Center serves some of our most at-risk neighbors. And they are seeking Donations of Food & Cleaning Supplies: Just call (406) 529-5643 and a staff person will come outside and meet you. You can donate online and ask volunteer questions at

Do you or someone you know need help paying for childcare? Many families struggle to pay for childcare because it is often the most expensive item in a family’s budget next to rent or mortgage.  Contact Child Care Resources to see if you qualify for a scholarship at 406-728-6446 or go online to

The Alzheimer’s Foundation of America’s Helpline is open seven days a week to answer questions about caregiving during the Coronavirus outbreak, ways to keep your loved one safe, what to do at home and more. Call 866-232-8484 or visit to connect with a licensed social worker. 

A Missoula County dog license is your furry friend’s ticket home. the Missoula County Animal Control Shelter responds to over 3,500 calls and investigate nearly 150 animal bites each year, and provides the best care possible at the shelter for Missoula’s animals in need. To license your dog, contact Missoula County Animal Control at 406-541-7387 or license them online.

Have a event coming up?

Submit your information below and someone will get back to you shortly.

Thank you and have a great day!

Event/PSA Submission

  • MM slash DD slash YYYY